Free furniture that we dont need but would rather not throw away. Items include:
QR Code Link to This Post
-rough dresser. Drawers work but its a little loose. Made of real wood.
- triangular corner table/television stand. Sturdy, made of real wood.
- tall bedroom dresser. It comes apart into 2 pieces but ive included the photo of it all put together. Sturdy, real wood.
- a metal kitchen rack or shelf that we used as a microwave stand. Its made of metal, wood and glass.
- a matching set of two tables. A coffee table with a stone
- 3 wooden bed frames. One is pretty loose. The smaller two are sturdy. They dont match.
The address is 832 rivermont ave but the stuff is set in the parking space behind the house on victoria avenue. Feel free to take what you want. I wont be available to help you load it. There is a pile of crappy furniture and trash right beside the road. Thats junk. The furniture set back away from the street. Its all stuff weve been using but we dont have room for at our new place.