QR Code Link to This Post
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business. At Concentrix we are fanatical about our staff and clients. We are tenacious in our pursuit of excellence and of high quality service. We’re not afraid of being bold and disruptive in the marketplace and we like shaking things up. We take our values seriously and they are threaded into everything that we do - we are ONE CONCENTRIX. Join us and BE the Difference for the world’s best brands!
- $12.00 – 12.25 per hour plus shift differential
- Full-time position with Benefits Medical, Dental, Vision after 90 days.
- Hours of operation: Monday-Friday: 7am-10pm. Saturday and Sunday: 8am-5pm.
- Opportunities for advancement
- Paid training and transition period
- Casual Dress Code
- Employee Referral Program
Ideal Candidate and Responsibilities:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- 6 months – 1 year of Customer Service background preferred.
- Demonstrate proficiency with computer navigation using multiple tabs on dual monitors.
- Clear and articulate communication skills.
- Excellent Customer Service and organizational skills.
- Strong data entry, grammar and accurate spelling proficiency is a must.
- Ability to Multi-task.
- Prioritize and complete daily tasks in a timely manner.
- Probe for and confirm understanding of requirements or problem.
- Confirm customer understanding of the solution and provide additional customer education as needed.
- Prepare complete and accurate work and update customer file.
- Communicate effectively with individuals/teams in the program to ensure high quality and timely expedition of customer requests.
- Contribute ideas on ways to resolve problems to better serve the customer and/or improve productivity.
- Team Player & Able to adapt to fast paced and changing work environment
- Self-Motivated, Reliable & Hard Working
Education & Professional Certifications:
- High school diploma or GED.