QR Code Link to This Post
0.51 Acre Lot For Sale in Riverside Area of Lynchburg
Note: We sell real estate at discount wholesale prices!
Great building lot with city water and sewer priced BELOW assessed value
630 Selene St sits on a great street in Lynchburg. This property is close to James River and the neighborhood is simply stunning with cozy houses in the area and smooth access to the center of the city.
The adjacent parcel, 634 Selene St (0.6 acres), is also for sale for the same price of $10,900. Buy both lots together for a combined 1.1 acres for only $18,900.
Duck into local shops lining the downtown streets, spend a day unplugged on the water, discover the birthplace of local history or spontaneously join a concert happening on the riverfront. Visit Natural Bridge State Park. An easy and beautiful forty-five minute drive, Natural Bridge, one of the seven natural wonders of the world, a historic Virginia Landmark and a National Historic Landmark, is located one hour northwest of Lynchburg.
Only 4 miles to downtown Lynchburg, area attractions include:
- A collection of breweries that brings you the best that beer has to offer. Not only do they have an extensive selection of imported beers that you will not know where to start, they also have a wide assortment of draft beers that they keep as local as possible with seasonal selections, all for the beer enthusiasts.
- Artist’s studios, galleries and museums that explores the rich history of Central Virginia and where a creative community composed of artists and art-related businesses exhibit their masterpieces that tells stories of people and fascinating events that shaped the region.
- Historic markers from downtown to midtown and beyond with the twelve sites on the Civil War Trails that offers enjoyable and educational driving tours.
- Community markets where an array of shops, restaurants, arts and artisan vendors are hosted to bring you local food grown right in Lynchburg.
- Year-round natural areas that are open from sunrise to sunset with trails, playgrounds, picnic sites, scenic vistas, and off leash dog parks for pet lovers and for the whole family.
- A great deal of natural parks and most unique urban trail systems in the state that features a diverse network of jogging, biking, hiking and walking trails passing through lush natural areas with spectacular views of the James River.
- Golf courses that are 15-20 minutes away from Lynchburg, all for Golf lovers.
This property is priced to sell quickly so make an offer before it’s gone!
Buy this property today for just $10,900
- Property Type: Land
- Sale Price: $10,900
- State: VA
- County: Lynchburg city
- APN (Assessor's Parcel Number): 07101044
- Property Address: 630 Selene St
- City: Lynchburg
- Zip: 24503
- Size: 0.514 Acre(s)
- Short Legal: LACY, PARCEL C2
- Road Access: Yes - Paved
- Electricity: Yes
- Annual Taxes: $155
Market Value: Similar lots in the area are selling for $22,500.
Get this property now for $11,600 below market value...
Own it today for just $10,900
To buy this property at this discount price call or txt Bradley @ show contact info
Don't miss out on this great deal call or txt us now!
Note: We also may have other property at bargain prices just like this available - ask us when you call!