We are looking for experienced ELECTRICIANS/APPRENTICES for a commercial project at LIBERTY UNIVERSITY in LYNCHBURG, VA
QR Code Link to This Post
ELECTRICIANS/APPRENTICES MUST HAVE AT LEAST 3 YEARS COMMERCIAL ELECTRICAL EXPERIENCE!
ELECTRICIANS/APPRENTICES must be proficient with the following tasks:
- Running/Bending Conduit
- Installing Cable Trays
- Hanging Lights
- Pulling Wire
- Reading and Interpreting Blue Prints
- Installing and maintaining control panels, switchboards, junction boxes, and switches, etc.
- Replacing fuses and setting circuit breakers on high and low tension circuits
- Troubleshooting problems and working from a wiring diagram
- Using hand and power tools
- Adhering to safety policies, procedures, and codes
MUST BE ABLE TO PASS DRUG SCREEN AND BACKGROUND CHECK!!
MUST HAVE LICENSE AND VEHICLE!!
MUST HAVE YOUR OWN ELECTRICAL TOOLS!
PLEASE RESPOND WITH A RESUME!!