compensation: High Pay depending on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Now hiring skilled sheet metal mechanics and helpers for a long-term commercial project.
Apply today and start as early as tomorrow. Application is quick and easy.
Come join one of the fastest growing companies in the area!
At CCS, we believe in rewarding the best skilled workers in the industry.
We offer the following BENEFITS:
• Top industry pay and weekly direct deposit
• Long term projects offering a minimum of 40/hrs week
• Unlimited referral bonuses for qualified candidates
• Unlimited weekly pay check advances up to $100
• Paid holidays and seasonal company cookouts
• 401k and healthcare benefits package
Sheet Metal Mechanic Requirements:
• At least 5 years of commercial sheet metal experience
• Must be able to read blueprints and perform layouts
• Must be able to work unassisted with little to no supervision
• Must be familiar with setting units and running ductwork
• Copper brazing experience is a preferred but not required
Top Helper Requirements:
• At least 2 years of commercial sheet metal experience
• Must be able to take direction and work alongside mechanics
• Must be able to perform trim outs and run square and spiral duct
• Must provide your own tools and transportation
• Ability to work a minimum of 40 hrs/week
• Abide by all safety rules and regulations